Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A New Resource for Volunteer Management, Chapters, Councils and More

Ok, so I know a blog is a place to express opinion and insight, but I just received something exciting that I want to share with my association colleagues - and this has become my vehicle for that goal.

I was honored this past year to serve on the ASAE Component Relations Council, and besides finding a whole new network of colleagues and friends I got to work on an amazing project with my friends Trevor Mitchell, Holly Duckworth and a host of other association leaders.  And the final product of that work is ready and will be available at the ASAE Annual Conference!



This will be a great resource to association professionals who work with volunteers, chapters, councils, SIGS, or any other type of component.  It will help associations looking to strengthen their relationship with their components, or establish member groups. The chapters were each written or updated by leaders in the volunteer and association world - presenting a host of approaches and insights.

We will have an official book launch on Sunday, August 12 from 1:00-1:30 at the ASAE Bookstore at the Annual Conference where you can come and meet the host of authors and editors and find out how this resource can help you and your association.

Questions?  Want more information?  Just let me know!

Can't wait to see everyone in Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment